I feel like I’m starting over and anew again, but it’s only because I’m repurposing this site to be strictly a blog, an online journal of my thoughts. Thoughts that I will more than likely only update while I’m working, because some of the thoughts that normally come to me that I want to take note of and document is while I’m working.
So here we go again.
And for anyone that asks, I have not stopped doing photography. I just moved my portfolio over to Squarespace and built a website dedicated to my shots there. You can check it out @ avstudios.net
Now that my shameless plug is over, time to list all the things that have happened since my last update in May:
- Still a pandemic happening, but the world has turn laxed and reopened mostly everything back up and I disagree with it
- Extensions to working remote seems neverending, which is okay with me
- Started streaming on Twitch in July and made a few new friends along the way
- Dad was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer
- Moved back in with my parents
- Finished an internal project at work that was solely under my control
- Cousin got married and I was the photographer for her engagement shoot and wedding
- Been selling my things on ebay to get some extra moneys
- Laptop pooped itself when malware attacked it for a very short period of time, thus leading me to visit our new office to get a temporary swap
- Started a new photography portfolio website on Squarespace
- Dad going mental
That is pretty much the gist of everything that has happened within the last 5 months.
I know I say this every time, but I will make more of an effort to use this thing.
Until next time.