The story behind my website name is simply based off of my full first name, Anne Victoria. I never really had a nickname or anything distinctive about me growing up that I wanted to keep going by even into adulthood. My dad used to call me Jellybean when I was younger, but I don’t want any copyright infringement on the name Jellybean lol. So I just decided to stick with something that will never change.
Although the many things about me do change from time to time…
Throughout out my life, I’ve gone through several phases and had different interests from time to time. So let me just tell you about the things I’ve been into recently.
- I started a bullet journal at the beginning of 2019. I like the control I have over scheduling my “organized mess” of a life.
- I like to listen to music, mostly Korean pop, lo-fi hip-hop, and ambient sounds.
- I like to consider myself a “foodie”. I like almost all foods, but my absolute favorite food is anything Asian: Filipino, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese. Foods that I hate include eggplants, beans, some nuts, and cherries.
- I also like to play video games with my boyfriend.
- Oh, and because of my boyfriend and his undying love for his cat, Trigger (whom you’ll see in my photos), I have started to like cats and now I want one of my own.
That’s all that I really have to share about myself for now. Please go and enjoy the rest of my site!